- A bot that generates apologies. I've been told it does a better job than most people.
- Generates silly yet not too unbelievable titles for fictional theses.
- A part of Sailing Rough Waters, this bot generates validating statements.
- Sailing Rough Waters is an accessibility-centered website about coping with social microaggressions: the papercuts of oppression. My undergraduate thesis project. Features introductory articles to microaggression theory and instructional articles on coping skills to deal with the daily stress caused by microaggressions. Designed from the ground up around disability and accessibility.
- A collection of "Cracked-Style" articles which present concepts from the field of Feminist Science Studies in a humormous and acccesible way. Making critical engagement with the sciences in society unintimidating. The current state is a class project from May 2015 and features five articles. I want to return to this project someday and improve the web design elements, update accessibility features, and add additional content.
- A band where we "remix" pop songs to be acoustically "interesting" and "humorous." Features lewd language that is bass-boosted and kinda loud. My bandmate is Masklayer.